Call for Submissions: MEGA CHINAMOTOR is Seeking the Most Informed Columnists Worldwide
Concentrating on Motorcycles, E-motorcycles/ E-bikes, Spare and Accessory Parts, share your deep understanding of two-wheeled products and market trends in your country. MEGA CHINAMOTOR invites you to be our columnist, conveying the most valuable opinions and the most influential industry interpretations to our global readership interested in two-wheeled products. The call for submissions is ongoing, and we sincerely look forward to your insightful contributions.
Submission Columns and Requirements:
“Global Say” Column: This column focuses primarily on the market trends of motorcycles, electric bikes, and their components in different countries. Submitters are expected to discuss the latest industry developments related to two-wheeled vehicle products (specific to either motorcycles, e-motorcycles/e-bikes, or spare and accessory parts) in their home country or a country with which they are familiar. Discussion topics may include, but are not limited to, market trends, production and sales data, brand value, product performance, and consumer feedback.
Requirements: Each submission should be within 1500 words, accompanied by 3-5 images (JPG format and larger than 2MB). The content should be original and truthful, and not submitted or published on any other platform.
- MEGA YEARBOOK magazine: Articles will be formatted and published in the 2024 issue;
- Official website www.chinamotorworld.com: Articles will be published and submitters will be added to the EXPERTS section;
- Official public account MEGA MOTOR: Articles will be translated into Chinese and published.
- Once accepted, all published articles will display your exclusive personal information, including but not limited to personal photos and brief biographies.
- Payment: $150 per article, payable by bank transfer, PayPal, WeChat, etc.
- A complimentary copy of MEGA YEARBOOK magazine will be given to you. If you attend the Canton Fair or EICMA exhibition, it will be presented to you preferentially during the exhibition period. If not, it can be mailed to you.
Send your submissions to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org, including your personal information (country+name+type and name of the submission).
We are eagerly awaiting your submissions.